Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tales from the Dance Floor

Last night, I was watching Dancing with the Stars and I loved the way that they dance.  Then, my friends wanted me to dancing with them.  And everybody was doing a sexy dance called the grind.  I have to learn how to grind dance.  This dance is so hot and sexy!

When you dance your heart rate increases. When I research an item like how to grind with a guy, I can get lost for hours.

The Tango is one of my favorite forms of dance. Dance movements are sensual and fun.

I read that dance increases your flexibilty which is cool.

Dance has so many different forms.

I had figured that I could give fewer examples. When you're investing in dance my best, you are bound to market conditions. I could have found a book on it but that would have taken forever. I know people who lost 20lbs after they started dancing. Dancing is so social. I just like to learn new things.

And so this is what I shall learn today...learn to do the grind!Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment